Monday, June 20, 2011

IN A NUTSHELL


Hi, all. I know it's been months and months since I last posted and I so appreciate everyone's concerns and well wishes. I've missed you all and thought of you quite frequently.

Those of you who follow me on Twitter (the4leafclover) know that I have taken the 'easy way out': instead of taking the time to eloquently write a blog update, I have found that in 140 characters or less, I can update with little effort.

However, I have also recognized the need to get back to blogging for so many reasons -- one is that I feel myself slipping into a dark place once again, whereas I was doing so well for so long...

I also know that blogging kept my sanity somewhat in tact during my dark time a few years back.

So, note that I will be back (hoping tomorrow) with an update on what the bloody hell has been going on in the life and mind of Jo -- there will be something for everyone: a few little surprises in the form of puppy love, some growth, some realizations and some f***-up's.

Until then, sending you all much love, thanks, peace, joy, friendship and good health.

~Jo

3 comments:

Jules said...

:) :) I can't make those smiles big enough!! Whatever darkness you feel you are in, just remember the other rainbow buddy is there with you!
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

David Allen Waters said...

You have made my day dear friend...I have missed you more than words can express :)

BIG BIG hugs <3

Jaynie Martin said...

so good to hear your gonna be back jo - ive not blogged for some time although ive read through others - to many life stresses to deal with but im so pleased to be reading your blog again xxx