Monday, November 8, 2010

WHAT'S BEEN AILING ME


Hi, all. So sorry I've been absent of late -- been battling a bevy of issues including a bout of Bronchitis and female issues. Hold onto your hormones -- menopause, here I come!

I've missed my bloggy friends and am going to try to catch up this week!

In other news, I'd like to thank the geniuses at AT&T U-Verse for taking The Food Network Channel off it's programming.

I don't know what in the bloody hell you were thinking but this customer has had enough of paying $170.00 plus a month (cable, phone and Internet) to a company that has no regard for what the customers want.

Will now be looking at Direct T.V.

Until then, stay well, all. Enjoy this Autumn weather and I will be back this week to catch up with y'all.

By the way, my vegan blog, 'Rabbit Food', is today's 'Blogger Of Note' from W.O.W. ('Words Of Wisdom') where I posted an all vegan vegetable noodle soup recipe -- perfect for what may be ailing you.

Stay healthy!

6 comments:

David Waters said...

I"M SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK! I missed you.

and may I siggest dish network, they rock;)

hugs

Jules said...

Glad you posted, I was going to call the cyber police to be on the lookout for a redhead chasing rainbows :D

Menopause ain't so bad. It cuts down on the heating bill :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Andrea said...

Sorry you have been ill. Doug and I both have been sick and are still dealing with a lingering cough, etc.
Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Allen said...

you need some spceial coffee to get ya going today.

Miss my coffee buddy!

Jaynie Martin said...

hope the menopause battle isnt to bad, stay strong jo xxx get well x

Joanna said...

Hope you recover quickly.