Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY












Juneau 7-11-10 to 11-30-10










There just wasn't enough time with you -- wish you could have been with us longer.

Rest in peace, our darling beautiful girl -- may your journey to heaven be swift and our grief softened.

You brought such immense joy and happiness to our family. You are deeply, profoundly missed and loved.

*Personal note to my blog family: Thank you all for your prayers, concern, love and good thoughts -- they were felt.

I will be taking a leave of absence.

My love and best to you all until my return.

5 comments:

Pamela Keener said...

(((((((((((((((((Jo)))))))))))))
Words cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of Juneau. Please do not beat yourself up with coulda shouldas although believe me it is much easier said then done. I am holding you close in thoughts and prayers.
Take care,
Love & Hugs,
Pam

David Waters said...

Love and Hugs....you know where I am if you need an ear my friend.

Yankee Girl said...

I know how hard it is to lose a pet....thinking of you.

Jules said...

I am so SORRY, Jo. I know how difficult this is and I pray you find strength in this time of sorry.

My rainbow door is always open if you need anything.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Jaynie Martin said...

heartbroken for you jo - short time it may have been and costly but i dont think you made the wrong decision i hope when you think of her its not with sadness but with a smile of all those times she bought you pleasure. Im so sorry you lost her so soon xxx