Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AUTUMN COMFORT FOOD AND GOOD FRIENDS


Have you met Marianne and Susie yet? No????

Well, go to my profile page to get to my 'STRANGER THAN DICTION' blog and meet this Mother and Daughter duo who have warmed my heart and have become part of my extended family in my story titled; "MORE THAN A FEELING".

I'm only on chapter two so it's not too late to catch up and read the prologue and chapter one to acquaint yourselves and go back in time to 1978 and visit them in the fictional southern California seaside community of 'Aigean Bay'.

I also just posted a vegan pumpkin pancake recipe on my 'Rabbit Food' blog (you can get to 'Rabbit Food' by clicking on the 'Rabbit Food' blog button on my side bar -- I have yet to have one made for 'STRANGER THAN DICTION').

Comfort food and good friends in Autumn go hand-in-hand.

4 comments:

David Waters said...

sounds delightful :)

Meeko Fabulous said...

I am SO coming over for some of those pancakes . . . ;)

Vic said...

agreed! love autumn...have a nice weekend!:)

Ms Bibi said...

Can't wait to check out that pancake recipe. Sounds so Autumnie and delicious.