Saturday, September 25, 2010

STRANGER THAN DICTION


For those of you who like fiction -- I began a blog titled 'STRANGER THAN DICTION' (which you can get to from my profile page) where I am showcasing an original piece of work that I have been working on for over a year now. A few weeks ago I posted the prologue and today I just posted chapter one.

I hope you'll join me over there and give me your feedback.

Some people paint, sew, crochet, knit, do crafts, make jewelry---I write.

Much peace, serenity and creativity,
~Jo

2 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

EVERYONE needs to RUN not walk on over to STRANGER THAN DICTION. This gal knows how to paint a tale.

:)

Jules said...

Now you know I'll be heading over there! I may have to make several visits, I read slow but I retain a lot. :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow