Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A SHOUT OUT & A SWAY


For the few of you who follow my vegan blog, 'Rabbit Food' (and for those of you who don't, I have a 'Rabbit Food' blog button on my side bar -- courtesy of the talents of my good friend, Meeko! -- that will take you right to it), you may have read my latest post there, written last week, about the Food Network show, 'Cupcake Wars'.

Chloe Coscarelli, a talented up and coming vegan chef in Los Angeles, took the winning prize of $10,000 in one of their recent shows -- and put vegan baked goods on the map.

She also took the time -- out of what is sure to be her busy schedule since her win -- to thank me via 'Twitter':

"@the4leafclover Thank you Jo for this wonderful write up! Very entertaining to read :) Thanks for the support!"

Chef Chloe, the pleasure was all mine.

So, hop on over to 'Rabbit Food' (pun intended) to get Chef Chloe's winning 'Raspberry Tiramisu' cupcake recipe and while you're there, feel free to browse around. Lots of information on veganism that may surprise you: I make a point not to lecture nor judge -- I simply post tid-bits, recipes & have a little fun.

You can find Chef Chloe on the cover of the latest issue of 'Woman's World' magazine as well as visit her @ www.chefchloe.com to show support for her endeavors & to learn more about vegan baking & cooking (lots of recipes!).

Peace, love and cupcakes,
~Jo

2 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

u know I love me some cake ;) cupcakes are just bite sized bits of heaven ;)

hugs

Jules said...

Oh, I love cooking and I really love that peace cupcake :)

I have something for you on my blog. :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow