Monday, July 12, 2010

RABBIT FOOD


I had a very productive session with my therapist on Friday. In encouraging me to 'step outside of my box' and do something more just for me, I will be looking up beginner classes for knitters; something I've always wanted to learn.

I hear knitting is cathartic and my love of beanies and scarves will no doubt be enhanced should I get the hang of this skill which requires patience -- not my strong suit!

I also began a new blog called 'Rabbit Food' about veganism. You can get to it through my profile -- at least until I can have a blog button made.

This is something I've wanted to do for a while and I just published my first post there where I talk about why I became a vegan.

So, I'll keep this short because I have to take the dogs out back to do their business (ha!) and simply encourage you to stop by my other blog and become a follower. This is something I feel no pressure to do -- merely to post recipes and tid-bits as I see fit.

Wishing you all a great day!

Peace and serenity,
~Jo

3 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

headed over....luv ya

Meeko Fabulous said...

On my way to Rabbit Food . . . and I wouldn't mind making you a button . . . Just let me know what you want it too look like . . . Or shall I just go wild and design something?

Elle said...

Knitting! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Trust me, if I can learn, anyone can. It is very cathartic, and I just fell in love with it as soon as I started.

With school and life so busy lately, I just haven't had the time, and I miss it terribly. Good luck learning! Head over to knittinghelp.com--great videos on what to do and how to do it! :-)