Monday, July 5, 2010

MONDAY MINUTE


I love games, Q & A's and surveys -- I got this one from Meeko! Since "steal" is such a strong word, let's just say I "borrowed" it.

Works for me.

Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?

Honestly, I'd like to meet all of them -- I wish there was a Blogspot conference in southern California where we'd all get-together.

I met Meeko from "Ramblings Of A Disgruntled Secretary" a few months back at 'Starbuck's' and I cannot believe I haven't seen him again!

Really need to do something about that!

I would LOVE to meet Steven Anthony from "Life In A Fish Bowl" -- but he's in Michigan and I'm in California...and it sucks.

Someone please plan that Blogspot get-together!

You can get to Meeko's and Steven's blogs from their blog buttons on my side bar under "My favorite Blogs".

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?

I drive a 1999 silver Infiniti.

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Verizon intensity.

What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?

Asking for my E-mail and web address before I can comment.

There's also this blogger (who shall go nameless) who had a 'scuffle' (to say the least) with some other bloggers.

This person kept saying that they're leaving 'blogverse'....and then they come back.

They leave again. They come back again.

They're apologetic. Then they're not sorry at all and everyone is an asshole.

They leave again. Come back again. Leave again....

Yep. 'Crying wolf' comes to mind.

So does 'shit or get off the pot'. If you're going to leave, so be it. Leave and stay gone.

Get over it already, move on and find your peace.

And if you do come back, keep your nasty name calling, temper and ugliness to yourself. This whole thing would have likely blown over by now....

What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?

Ed and I are taking an overnight trip at the end of the month to Catalina Island for his birthday. We haven't been away for over four years.









I haven't been to Catalina since I was 12 and Ed's never been there.

Even though it's only overnight, this is something we're greatly looking forward to and are in badly need of.

More importantly though on my 'Bucket List' is the X amount of money I need to save and keep in the bank.

Until that is accomplished, I don't feel I will ever be alright....













That concludes this portion of today's Meme. Feel free to -- eh hem -- "borrow" this and pass it on.

Peace and serenity.

3 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

a conference....BRILLIANT!!!!!! we so need to plan one.

hugs my friend<3

Have Myelin? said...

Love Catalina Island. Beautiful, beautiful place!

Didn't know there was some kind of "scuffle" in the "blogverse". LOL. I live a sheltered life!

Hope you get to Catalina sooner rather than later.

Meeko Fabulous said...

We SO need to get together for dinner at that one vegan restaurant I was telling you about! :)