Friday, July 16, 2010

JUST A QUICK HI


Just posted a great, easy vegan pizza recipe on my 'Rabbit Food' blog (you can get to 'Rabbit Food' from my profile under 'My Blogs').

Pizza and Friday nights just sort of go together.....

So sorry I've once again been a neglectful blog friend -- busy with a houseful of furry family members, some ours & some our guests -- until August 8th -- while they're real Mommy is on vacation.

And we're now officially into summer here with triple digits -- ugh! -- and so I'm moving slow to get motivated and get things done.

Counting down the days until mine & Ed's Catalina Island overnighter -- 12 more days....

Be back soon to catch up with Meeko, Steven, Andrea, Elle....thank you my dear blog friends for your heaps and mounds of patience and understanding.

Love you all.

5 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

luv, hugs and joy my friend ;)

Meeko Fabulous said...

Oh it's cause you know we heart ya! ;)

Brooklyn Book Lover said...

On my way to visit your "Rabbit Food" blog. Always on the lookout for good vegan/vegetarian recipes. This one sounds like my kids would like it too! Yum!

Kat said...

I am going to go get the veggie pizza recipe! And have fun with the furries!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Hey! You have an award waiting for you over at my place! :)

http://meekothedisgruntledsecretary.blogspot.com/2010/07/naughty-or-nice-award.html