Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TUESDAY TIDBITS



Hi, all. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

This is just a quick update with random happenings as I realize I've not been posting as much. Sometimes it's simply a case of the same 'ol thing day after day with nothing new to report.

I have decided to finally make an appointment with a doctor to get prescriptions for my anxiety and depression.

It's getting unmanageable with my having no energy nor motivation to do anything.

The slightest thing makes me cry, uneasy, anxious....

Still no word from my sister...eh, f**k her.

My sister-in-law finally wrote back and said they (her, my brother and some of their kids) might be coming this way this summer -- I'm hoping I'll have improved by then so my legacy isn't that of the family mess, as I'm so frequently thought of.

Received another rejection notice from a publishing agent who said she simply didn't 'feel strongly' about my book idea but, of course, nonetheless wished me 'luck'.

Eh, f**k her, too.

B's Jeep got fixed and now it is my car that is terribly acting up with the 'CV Boot' -- whatever that is.

I don't go anywhere much but it is providing me with concern for how to get to my therapist's appointments, the MS Walk, etc.

Beyond that, I can wait until B gets home from school to do my grocery shopping.

I am weeks behind on my '90 Days' blog and will be going there later today or tomorrow to try and finish what I started. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to change it's title to '90 Weeks/Months/Years'. So far, it simply isn't providing me with any clues about my life's purpose.....

One last thing before I sign off -- a quick edition of:

"IS IT JUST ME?"

Is it just me or does Gerard Butler bare a striking resemblance to "Family Guy's" 'Quagmire'????























I'm just sayin'.

Have a great day, all. OOXX

4 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

lol, he does, he really does.

my friend, I'm so sorry you are going through all this, but I know how strong you are, even if you dont right now....I PROMISE you will come through this stronger than ever, a new outlook and a renewed purpose, just hold on my friend, this season will pass.

if you need to talk you have my contact info, Im here for you;)

hugs

Andrea said...

It is my prayer your heart will be healed and you will be full of confidence and peaceful security before you have to face any of your family or others that cause harm/damage to your spirit.

Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Bombshell BLISS said...

My dear! You are really going through it. Boy do I know how that sucks!

My thoughts, prayers, and hugs are all being sent your way.

Forge ahead. It will get better, it has to.

Writing Without Periods! said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with anxiety and depression. I know how that goes. Writing about it does help.
Mary