Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE ONE WHERE JO MEETS MEEKO


Isn't it fun when you finally get to meet someone you've wanted to meet for a long time??? My wish was fulfilled when B and his kind of sort of girlfriend/best friend and I met Meeko ('Ramblings Of a Disgruntled Secretary') last night at 'Starbuck's'. He is indeed so fabulous that I want him to move in with me!

He's warm, fun (what a personality!), smart and drives a Cube -- now what's not to love about that????

We're hoping to have him over our place soon to meet the rest of the clan.

Seriously, I need my Meeko fix. He's like coffee: just one cup won't do.

Okay, that sounded wrong.

Here's our picture. For the record, he doesn't take a bad photo -- he's as cute in person as he is in blog whereas I don't take good pictures ever. I come out looking huge with even bigger boobs than I already have (damn those cameras adding ten pounds! Five per boob, apparently) with ugly teeth and a fivehead. Not a forehead, a FIVEHEAD!



It was wonderful meeting you, Meeko -- we're looking forward to the next time. The only thing that would have made it more perfect is if Steven Anthony ('No Excuse, No Explanation') could have been there to join us -- then the whole place would have been in trouble! My, the salty language we used -- hooligans, the whole lot of us! Too fun, though.

Steven, you were there in spirit.

I love and adore them both and consider my life enriched by counting Steven and Meeko as friends.

4 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

Im soooooooooooooooo jealous....starbucks and my two favorite people;)

Elle said...

I don't know how I've missed out on Meeko's blog, but I have. Thank you so much for pointing me in that direction--yet another great blog for me to stalk...er...enjoy!

You look fabulous in that picture. Seriously cute!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Jo! It was fabulous to meet you too! I had the most wonderful time! It was like we've been friends forever! Yea, me, you & Steven Anthony would have probably gotten ourselves booted from Starbucks! LoL! :)

Everyday Kathy said...

Super fun!! (I need to check out those blogs now too!)

Kathy over at Everyday Bliss