Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RETURNING THE BLOG LOVE



Other than this little snippet and trying to get back to spiritual healing and finding out what I want to be when I grow up on my '90 Days' blog, today is being dedicated to returning the blog love to all the 'SITS' people (it's likely going to take me several days to get back to everyone -- I was overflowing with blog love in the best sense!) -- and my kind, witty and compassionate bloggy peeps -- who stopped by on my 'SITS' day last Friday.

Love you all and please kindly see my post a few below this one titled; 'MS AWARENESS WEEK -- THE SEQUEL' to see how you can help me fight MS for all those who are afflicted with this debilitating disease.

A heartfelt thank you to those who have already contributed or pledged to do so -- now it is my heart that runneth over with sincere gratitude.

Peace and serenity,
~Jo

7 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

love ya lady.....my piece is done, I'll send pics later today:)

Andrea said...

Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Jo said...

Thank you, Andrea, as always for your blessings. Love it when you stop by!

Thank you again, Steven, for doing this for my cause. I can't wait to see the piece -- I know it will be lovely.

Love you.

Ms Bibi said...

You're so sweet.

I am so glad they featured you on SITS. That is so cool.

GregoryJ said...

I don't know what SITS is. Sorry, I guess I didn't read it that carefully.
But, you deserve it.

JoeyRes said...

I'm impressed that you got to me so quickly! And thanks for your comment. I never thought of the homemade bed as teaching fiscal responsibility. I just chalked it up to my cheapness!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I saw you featured on SITS and wanted to just say hi!!

Allison @ www.houseofhepworths.com