Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FIFTY AND COUNTING



I made it to fifty SITS members blogs today to thank them for visiting me on my SITS day last Friday...I have about 150 more to go (some commented on other posts that I have to try and sift through so I can properly thank them, too) -- this will take me several days, perhaps through next week. However, I'm happy to do it.

Some of them have private blogs and so I wasn't able to comment and one blog I couldn't for the life of me figure out WHERE to comment (and one with a 'Disqus' account that was acting up and just got hung up over and over when I went to leave a comment) -- curious.

I need to get by to see my lovely bloggy friends, as well (I have awards to pick up and pass on, as well --thank you to my benefactors for those! OOXX) -- I'm trying, everyone. Thank you for your patience.

8 comments:

GregoryJ said...

Take your time.
You are worth the wait.

Shannon said...

Thankyou so much for your reply..you are a doll!

Steven Anthony said...

I agree with Gregory wholeheartedly:)

Meeko Fabulous said...

Worth the wait indeed. :) X's and O's!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

SITS is great..then come the thank you notes!

Rachel Cotterill said...

Take your time! I hope you enjoyed your day in the spotlight :D

MommaKiss said...

holy crap, 50 bloggers today?
go you!
modern family - I can't even pick a favorite couple. I love them all!

Queenie Jeannie said...

It does take a while and can feel very overwhelming!! Being the featured blogger rocks though, lol!!

Hugs and High Fives!