Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE NIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR



I can't wait until Ed gets home: since Ed is not working tomorrow, I'm considering tonight my early 'Valentine's Day'. ::Insert wink::

I'm going to have a nice dinner ready for him, light some candles, maybe have some wine and slip into something appropriate for this special occasion.

Tonight's plans will surely send us both into a frenzy of heat and excitement, perhaps causing heart failure at some point.

Oh, yeah -- I have it all planned out and, yes; it's going to be THAT good, my friends.

I have arranged for two hours of being in the dark; complete with screaming, no holds barred, delectable, heart pounding results.

Just Ed and I.

Well, us and Jeff Probst.












Yep. That's how I roll. Gonna be a good night for Jo.

Okay. The jig is up. Also joining us will be the rest of the 'Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains' cast, who's back to entertain us for 'Survivor's' 20th season.










Joining us will be:

Heroes (a.k.a. 'the good guys'):

*Amanda from 'Survivor: China and Micronesia'. Why she's back: “Because I am really competitive and wanted to prove I could win!”













* Candace (who?) from 'Survivor: Cook Islands'. Why she's back: “I'm always up for a challenge, and I love the game. I want a chance to play against the best!”










* Cirie from 'Survivor: Panama and Micronesia'. Why she's back: “Because I didn’t win the last 2 times.”













*Colby from 'Survivor: Australia and All-Stars'. Why he's back: “For me, it’s all about the extreme challenge and the epic adventure. A million bucks is a pretty good motivator as well.”








*James from 'Survivor: China and Micronesia'. Why he's back: “To prove to myself I can get further in the game.”













*'JT', winner of 'Survivor: Tocantins'. Why he's back: “It’s the ultimate challenge, I couldn’t pass it up.”













*Rupert (all time fan favorite) from 'Survivor: Pearl Islands and All-Stars'. Why he's back: “I LOVE THE GAME!”













*Stephenie (another fan favorite) from 'Survivor: Palau and Guatemala'. Why she's back: “I came back for the love of the game and because I'm such a serious competitor! I came very close to winning 2x but still never won so I came back a 3rd time to try to win it all this time.”













*'Sugar' from 'Survivor: Gabon'. Why she's back: “For the Survivor lovin’ viewers.”













*Tom, winner from 'Survivor: Palau'. Why he's back: “It was so much fun the first time around. I couldn’t resist having another adventure.”













Villains (a.k.a. 'the bad guys'):

*'Coach' from 'Survivor: Tocantins'. Why he's back: “Redemption!”













*Courtney from 'Survivor: China'. Why she's back: “Couldn’t pass up the opportunity.”













*Danielle from 'Survivor: Panama'. Why she's back: “I had such an amazing experience the first time I played the game and the competitive edge in me also screamed, 'I have a good chance because I came so close last time.'"











*Jerri (fans least favorite 'Survivor' of all time) from 'Survivor: Australia and All-Stars'. Why she's back: “To prove to myself that Survivor couldn't beat ME.....after what happened in the All-Stars, I felt broken, and I had to prove to myself that I was still stronger than the game!!!"













*Parvati ('Miss flirts her way through the game') from 'Survivor: Cook Islands and winner of Micronesia'. Why she's back: “For the love of the game, baby!”













*Randy from 'Survivor: Gabon'. Why he's back: “To right the wrong!”













* 'Boston Rob' from 'Survivor: Marquesas and All-Stars'. Why he's
back: ”To win!”













*Sandra winner of 'Survivor: Pearl Islands'. Why she's back: “Hands down, the money!”








*Tyson from 'Survivor: Tocantins'. Why he's back: “Free tropical island getaway, an excuse to not brush my teeth and the potential of a fat pay check... as long as we get paid in diamonds and gold instead of US dollars.”












*And last but in no way least, Russell -- the fun to watch controversial player from last seasons 'Survivor: Samoa'. Why he's back: “Because I have to put these kids in their place. I’m not done playing just yet!”












I have mixed feelings about previous winners of a million dollars having another whack at it, but, with all that said -- who am I rooting for?

Russell or Rupert.

Why? Because Rupert is a tiger with a heart of gold and Russell is just a tiger and quite frankly, he got robbed last season.

*See my post from Dec. 21st on my old blog 'Diary Of A Sad Housewife' titled 'Monday Madness!' for more on Russell on why I thought he should have won. http://diaryofasadhousewife-jo.blogspot.com/2009/12/monday-madness-this-post-really-only.html

Other than that, if those two get voted out, I'll go for James, Tom, 'JT' (even though Tom and 'JT' already won -- but they're both so darned likable!) Stephenie or Cirie.

The rest are simply obsolete to me.

Seriously. Who the hell is Candace and why is she here???

Who will you be rooting for?









*EDIT -- FOR MEEKO: 'Survivor' season 20 premieres tonight on CBS (channel 2) at 8:00. Tonight's episode is two hours, but normally they are only one. Hope you'll tune in!

7 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

You had me going there for a second! LoL! Woman after my own heart. You are such a tease my dear! This is the first season I'll be watching too! What time does it come on?

Steven Anthony said...

so if I watch too, does that mean we are having a three way? wink wink

Jo said...

Meeko, see my edit at the end of my post for your answer! Hope you'll watch. :)

::HUGS::

Steven, um, er...gee, is it time for me to go to the store already??? Where does the time go????

:D

Love ya!

GregoryJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allen said...

Well since I dont own a TV, I had no clue that Survivor was still on. 20th season. OMG.

I hope you two have a great and magical experience.

Meeko Fabulous said...

Thank you! I had guests drop by last night so I DVR'd it. :)

Pchanner said...

That was too cute ... enjoy the DVR

Visiting from SITS