Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UPDATE



Yesterday, I started a new blog titled '90 days'. As I stated in yesterdays post on this blog (my permanent home here on blogspot) -- I am not leaving this one.

'90 Days' is merely serving as a companion piece while I charge my way through the book in question, trying to find my life's new direction.

I just want to encourage my followers to also follow me there, too. You can get to '90 Days' from my profile page.

Today I did my first exercise program titled; 'What Do You hate?'.

Brutal exercise which required equally brutal truth, thought and answers.

My answers are posted on that blog.

I had to admit some things about myself, things I hadn't thought that hard about for over 20 years, which I hope will bring about the personal growth and change I seek.

This will no doubt bring about my ugly side and force me to look good and hard about how I reached the point in my life where we not only filed bankruptcy, but also what I could have done differently.

Clarity is a bitch that I'm not particularly looking forward to meeting but also know that I desperately need her in my life in order to move forward to becoming a more productive person, wife and mother.

As much as I'd like to think I'm enlightened, I'm also thinking that these exercises are going to prove me entirely mistaken.

Join me. Not to be my armour or shield, but simply to be by my side.

Again, I'll be back here with regular posts about myself, my thoughts and life -- but I'll be over there learning more about all of them.

Peace and serenity,
~Jo

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I will stop by and take a look at your new blog! Happy Wednesday!

Steven Anthony said...

clarity is a bitch..well saids:)

you have an award over at no excuse no explanation;)

Ms Bibi said...

I think I was on clue when you were letting us know to follow you there yesterday...I totally lost something in translation. I am going over right now

Andrea said...

Congratulations. BTW: Thank you for all your sweet comments on arise 2 write. You may enjoy my other blog, too. I write in the voice of one of my therapy dogs, Sitka. It is called: All God's Creatures!
http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

Hugs,
andrea

Headed over to check out your other blog.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Clarity, huh? Bankruptcy is traumatic. More for men I think than women. Egos are fragile things.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Clarity, huh? Bankruptcy is traumatic. More for men I think than women. Egos are fragile things.

Meeko Fabulous said...

What an exciting journey! :)

Jaynie Martin said...

Hi jo :) thank you for you lovely comment on my blog its very much appreciated x I read your blogs often, they help in keeping myself strong and to keep fighting on, its a difficult fight at the moment.

I read a few others with their battles to and reading yours and theirs helps me see that it is a daily battle but little by litte it can be won xxxxx
take care and thank youx