Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jo's 90 Day Test



I formed a new blog. Not to replace this one; 'The End Of The Rainbow' is my permanent home here on blogspot.

It is simply -- at least for the next 90 days or so -- this blogs companion piece.

I am experimenting with the book I recently bought: 'Now What? 90 Days To A New Life Direction' by Laura Berman Fortgang and will be reporting back my findings in my new blog titled:
"90 DAYS -- A bowl full of cherries: my quest in applying the lessons from the book 'Now What? 90 Days To A New Life Direction'" which you can get to from my profile page.

I incorporated a fun and engaging theme of cherries (as in; 'Is life really a bowl full of cherries?') as my background and theme, to which B and my 'oldest son' immediately informed me that cherries is code for lesbians.

Who knew?

Not I.

Oh, well. Lesbian I am not and my theme stays as is.

I hope you will check it out and cheer me on in my quest for a new life direction, one chapter at a time.

6 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

As always, I'm behind you 110%! :)

Lisa said...

Lol, I had no idea either.

Good Luck!!

Steven Anthony said...

I remain your number one fan....you can count on me;)

much love

Ms Bibi said...

I learned something new,lol

Can't wait for your posts.

Leah said...

Shall check out...but one tiny impossibly silly question, whats the url or link to the blog? :$

Sandy said...

No email address attached to your comments (did you know that?) Anyway, regarding your question about underground wires in our area. We just don't have that except in new subdivisions. Remember we are an old area and putting them underground now would be fiscally impossible. A good thought though!